Legislation requires companies to keep a register of all hazardous substances they use. Depending on the degree of hazard posed by the substances, protection measures are deduced, operating instructions prepared and staff instructed.
All this aims at an overview of hazardous substances used in the company. This register of hazardous substances indicates the volume used and the possible risks for people and environment associated with these substances, and helps to prepare the necessary operating instructions. All employees must have access to this register.
Our services are:
- information and instruction of all employees
- transparency of responsibility regarding the implementation of the Ordinance of Hazardous Substances
- preparation of a hazardous substances register
- instruction of staff
- implementation of protective measures
- preparation of operating instructions